A vacancy for final-year students.
During the internship, you will be given training materials and test tasks, the completion of which confirms the study of the material by you. You are required to independently study the material and solve problems. As we learn, we will involve real projects in testing under the guidance of more experienced colleagues.
• Conducting various types of testing (functional, regression, integration, etc.);
• Working with documentation (test cases, checklists, user manual, etc.).
• Have an idea of the theory of testing. At least one book on testing read. You can start with "Testing dot com";
• Technical education (preferably);
• Understanding the work of websites, initial knowledge of HTML;
• Have an idea of the mobile OS and the operation of mobile applications;
• Be able to express your thoughts correctly;
• English at reading level.
• Scholarship for the duration of an internship in the office;
• Flexible schedule, possible part-time employment and combination with studies;
• The possibility of passing an employment or pre-graduate practice;
• Cozy office in the city center. Free tea, coffee, cookies, fruit.